Curious about non-fungible tokens but don’t know where to start? Are you already an NFT collector looking to add amazing digital art to your collection? Wherever you are on your crypto journey, we have the perfect competition for you.
President Ting, the award-winning art and design studio co-founded by artist Carson Ting and partner and wife Denise Cheung, will release the highly anticipated “Billion Buns” collection on LastKnown on January 10, 2022.
Ting is the first artist to appear on the NFT Marketplace created by the North American blockchain development company Blockchain Foundry.
President Ting’s Illustrated Billion Buns NFT Collection includes 888 unique NFTs that shine a light on the life of “Buns,” a progressive and very curious species. Each “buns” will be priced at 0.088 ether.
To celebrate the launch of the NFT Collection, Blockchain Foundry is offering eight incredible prizes, including two unique NFTs from President Ting’s ‘Billion Buns’ collection and six spots on the LastKnown.com Billion Buns whitelist.
White List members will be the first to be able to purchase Buns, 12 hours before everyone else.
- Two unique non-fungible tokens (NFTs) from President Ting’s “Billion Buns” collection
- Six spots on LastKnown.com Billion Buns whitelist
You must use an ERC20 compatible wallet to receive the NFT. We recommend that you use MetaMask to receive your NFT. You can download MetaMask and learn how to create a wallet here.
Each “Billion Rolls” NFT is worth 0.088 Ethereum (currently valued at $ 424.90, but that price can fluctuate).
How to enter
To enter and win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @LastKnownMarket and @Chairman_Ting on Instagram. Leave a comment below and tell us once you have it, with your grip. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win unique ‘Billion Buns’ NFTs worth over $ 400 from @LastKnownMarket and @Chairman_Ting https://bit.ly/3pZmpRu RT to enter!
Entries for the competition will be accepted from the time and date of publication until 2:00 p.m. PT January 7, 2022. Eight winners will be drawn and contacted via the platform used to participate.